Celebrity Diet Profiles
On an annual basis after the Christmas period, millions of us make a New Year promise that we are going to go on a diet.
The classic advice of "regular exercise as well as a balanced diet" applies to us all.
Nowadays into this pot is thrown the diets endorsed by those who are famous and live their lives very publicly, in films and in front of a camera.
- Adrienne Curry - Zone Diet
- Aisha Tyler - Well Balanced Diet
- Alanis Morissette - Mainly vegetarian
- Alessandro Ambrosio - Portion Control
- Ali Landry - The Zone Diet
- Ali Larter - Organic Portion Control
- Gwyneth Paltrow - ex-macrobiotic
- Alicia Keys - Five Factor Diet
- Alicia Silverstone - Vegan Diet
- Amy Smart - Vegetarian Diet
- Angelina Jolie - Portion Control
- Anna Kournikova - Portion Diet
- Anne Hathaway - Organic Diet
- Ashlee Simpson - South Beach Diet
- Ashley Judd - Vegetarian Diet
- Ashton Kutchner - Low Carb Diet
- Avril Lavigne - Vegetarian Macrobiotic Diet
- Ben Affleck - Low Carb Diet
- Benjamin Bratt - Five Factor Diet
- Beyonce Knowles - Maple Syrup Diet
- Brad Pitt - Low Carb, High Protein
- Brandy - Zone Diet
- Britney Spears - Low Carb, High Protein
- Brooke Shields - Low Carb
- Cameron Diaz - Portion Control
- Carmen Electra - Low Carb, Low Fat
- Catherine Zeta Jones - Weightwatchers
- Charlize Theron - Fruit, Veg and Red Meat
- Charlotte Church - Portion Control
- Chilli from TLC - Low carb
- Christina Aguilera - Low carb
- Cindy Crawford - Portion Control
- Claudia Schiffer - Low calorie
- Courteney Cox - Carbohydrate Addict's Diet
- Demi Moore - Raw Vegan Diet
- Denzel Washington - Portion Control
- Diane Lane - Portion Control
- Drew Barrymore - Low carlorie, low carb
- Emma Bunton - Portion Control
- Eva Longoria - Portion Control
- Eva Mendes - 5 Factor Diet
- Geena Davis - Portion Control
Hence, each year many new diets are promoted and it is crucial to get these diets endorsed by a celebrity in order to for them to be as popular as possible.
Every month sees a new celebrity diet. Usually, this type of celebrity diet plan is devised by dieticians and endorsed or supported by celebrities.
The following Diet.co.uk section identifies a variety of celebrity diets and the celebs that endorse them. Dieters looking for the perfect diet for their needs should look carefully at the various celebrity diets and make their own minds up about which (if any) to follow.
Discuss Celebrity Diets in the Diet.co.uk community forum.
|Weekly exercise can keep the mind sharp for people over 50 years - Tue, 25 Apr 2017|
|Controlled diet can slow cancer growth - Thu, 20 Apr 2017|
|Under 25s risking health with dairy free diets - Wed, 12 Apr 2017|